Terms & Conditions
1 – Tentative Confirmation
On receipt of the reservation inquiry form, we will contact you and provide you with a confirmation of availability, villa rate (including any applicable tax), and the amount of deposit required (usually 50% of total rental). If your first option is not available, we may suggest other suitable villas.
2 – Reservation Confirmation
Due to high demand many villas are usually booked in advance. Reservations are handled on “first come, first served” basis. Therefore, if you wish to confirm and secure your booking, it is important that you mention this as soon as possible in order not to loose your booking.
3 – Changes to Bookings
All requests for changes to a confirmed booking must be made in writing. An administration fee of US$100 will be charged for all changes to bookings once they have been confirmed. Please note that while Bali Villa Rentals will endeavour to accommodate the changes requested, this will be dependent on availability and therefore not all changes can be guaranteed.
4 – Cancellation Policy
In the unfortunate case that you would need to cancel your reservation, the following conditions and penalties apply:
– If cancelled up to 90 days prior to the check-in date, 70% of the total amount paid will be reimbursed.
– If cancelled between the 90th and the 45th day prior to the check-in date, 50% of the total amount paid will be reimbursed.
– If cancelled 45 days or less prior to the check-in date, no payment will be reimbursed and Bali Villa Rentals will retain 100% of the total amount paid.
– Final payments are non-refundable
Please note that any fund transfer costs linked to an eventual reimbursement shall be borne by the guests.
– Bali Villa Rentals requires that all cancellations be notified in writing. (Fax or email is acceptable.)
5 – Payment procedures and conditions
– Bali Villa Rentals requires a 50% deposit to be paid within 5 working days of the Hirer being provided with the relevant invoice and payment instructions in order to fully secure the booking. If the Deposit is not paid as required, the booking will not be finalized and will be removed from the booking calendar thus allowing other guests to reserve these dates.
– In the case of bookings made 15 days or less prior to arrival (last minute bookings), full payment may be required by Bali Villa Rentals, prior to arrival or upon arrival. This will be decided by Bali Villa Rentals and communicated to the guest accordingly.
– In most cases final payment must be received by Bali Villa Rentals 45 – 30 days prior to arrival. In specific cases Bali Villa Rentals may request the final payment up to 60 days prior to arrival depending on a particular villa’s policy. The following payment methods will be accepted:
Bank transfer – All additional charges incurred due to bank transfers including provision fees must be paid by the guest. Bali Villa Rentals must receive the amount equal to the invoiced amount. If you wish to pay through bank transfer, please transfer to the account details provided with your invoice.
Credit Card – the following credit cards are accepted by Bali Villa Rentals: Visa, Master Card and JCB cards. If you wish to make your payments via credit card, Bali Villa Rentals will issue you with the appropriate Credit card authorization form. For Credit card payments a fee of 2.5% will apply.
Cash – This payment method has to be pre-approved by Bali Villa Rentals, once guests have this approval they will have to pay cash at our office in Bali. The following conditions apply: Bali Villa Rentals will only accept cash payments in USD$ (unmarked US Dollar bank notes with serial number beginning with “F” from 2006 or newer only), Euro and Indonesian Rupiah. Our accounting department determines the applicable exchange rates.
– If payments are not made as required herein, Bali Villa Rentals may cancel the booking and retain the Deposit, in which case this Rental Contract will be thereby terminated without any further notice required.
– Payment by Traveller’s Cheques, other currencies or personal cheques will not be accepted.
6 – Check-in, check-out and late check-out policies
Check-in – Guests are welcome to check-in from 2PM.
Check-out – Normal check-out time is 11AM
Late check-out – If there are no other bookings for the same day, we may extent the checkout time until 1PM complimentary (up to the Villa’s Managers discretion). A late checkout charge equivalent to 50% of the published rate will be charged for checkout up to 6PM.
Any checkout after 6PM, will incur a full nights rate.
Please note: Late Check-outs are purely based on availability and can only be guaranteed if a fee is paid and pre-confirmed by Bali Villa Rentals. The villa’s management will make the final decision.
7 – Rates Conditions
– All rates are quoted in United States Dollars. (US$)
– All taxes are in accordance with government regulations and service charge is applied at the industry standard.
– Rates are for Villa rental per night only and inclusions vary per villa
– The Management reserves the rights to change rates without prior notice.
8 – Maximum Villa Occupancy
The rates for the villas on this website are based on a total of 2 guests per bedroom regardless of the age of the guest*. If you require extra beds, please indicate this during the time of booking or prior to your arrival dates. Please note that the maximum amount of extra beds, which can be provided, differ per villa and so do the costs associated with this. We require that the total number of guests be confirmed prior to your arrival and if for any reason, upon your arrival or throughout your stay you exceed the total amount of guests permitted during the time of booking, the villa management and Bali Villa rentals reserves the right to deny access to the extra guests or all guests involved. In order to avoid any unpleasant situations when arriving at the villa, please indicate clearly if you require extra beds so Bali Villa Rentals can assist you with arranging these.
*Babies may be an exception and most properties are able to provide a baby cot at no additional charge.
9 – Damages, breakages or losses
Guests are responsible for looking after the property, leaving it in good order and in a clean condition. Guests also undertake to pay for damages, breakages or losses they may be responsible for during the period of their stay. Bali Villa Rentals reserves the right to reclaim the hired property if the hirer, members of the guest party or guest visitors cause excessive damage or mess.
– Please Note: In some cases a security deposit may be asked to the guest upon arrival. The amount of this deposit greatly varies depending on the property and will be returned in full unless damages occur.
10 – Insurance
We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking, to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, including evacuation, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, theft, cancellation and other travel contingencies.
11 – Visas Information
In most cases foreign visitor to Indonesia are required to have a Visa in order to enter the country. Different visas are available including a tourist visa, which is valid for 30 days and can be purchased upon arrival. This information is for your reference only, Bali Villa Rentals is not responsible for the clients’ visa arrangements and we strongly recommend that clients seek out proper up-to-date visa information and regulations from their local Indonesian Embassy/Consulate.
12 – Waiver of Liability
Bali Villa Rentals does not accept responsibility for losses to our guests for any claims, including but not limited to: 1) responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience. 2) Any delays or changes in schedule, itineraries, incurred by any person arising out of any wilful or negligent act or omission of any carrier, hotel, airline, villa, ground operator or other person who does not render any services or accommodations, 3) the act or omissions of any party, 4) monetary crisis, labour problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions; 5) absence of travel documents, passports, visa and health certificates, where required, 6) additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, missed carrier connections, substitute accommodations or of common carrier equipment, termination of service, change in fare and rates, cancellation or double booking reservations or tickets, sickness, strike, war, quarantine, pilferage, monetary crisis, political or social unrest, disease, acts of god or any events beyond our control. Accordingly, the Guests covenant and agree the Property Owner or Bali Villa Rentals are not responsible for damages such as (but not limited to) motorcycle, scooter, and other vehicle rentals or usage, horse-back riding, SCUBA diving, deep-sea fishing, golfing, pool/ocean swimming and surfing, falls from pool decks, wet tiles and or stairs along with any sliding glass door injuries. Therefore, each guest agrees that he/she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of personal property. For the execution interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement, the parties expressly submit to the laws in effect and to the courts of Denpasar, Indonesia, hereby waiving any other jurisdiction that may now or hereafter be applicable by reason of their present or future domiciles.
Guests with Disabilities – Indonesia does not conform to the most countries disability laws like the United States’ American Disabilities Act, therefore, facilities for disabled persons are limited in Bali. All Guests booking with Bali Villa Rentals agree to the Waiver of Liability Disclaimer and all other Terms and Conditions that can be found herein.